New to Celine...what do u think?

Dec 27, 2007
Hi...I've not bought from Celine before but this bag caught my eye...how goes Celine canvad measure up to LV?...I was going to buy LV Noe Nano but the Celine looks more sturdy...does anyone have any thoughts to help me choose.

Screenshot_20210417-173106_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-173615_Louis Vuitton.jpg

The Celine canvas is stiffer, shinier, and more grained than the LV canvas. LV canvas feels softer, more flexible, and matte. It's really up to your preference. But if durability and sturdiness are what you're after, I would definitely choose the Celine. Plus the tan calfskin of Celine is so much easier to deal with than the vachetta of LV. Both bags are gorgeous though!

The nano Noe looks much smaller than the celine one! It literally is a mini mini bag.
the nano is cute but you basically would have an open bag as it can never be closed properly.

I would vote for the celine. The Nano noe has much better resale value though when it comes to that.

Thanky...
The nano Noe looks much smaller than the celine one! It literally is a mini mini bag.
the nano is cute but you basically would have an open bag as it can never be closed properly.

I would vote for the celine. The Nano noe has much better resale value though when it comes to that.
Do u think the Celine will close more securely?...yes I suppose lv resale would be far higher...why does Celine have a much lower resale i wonder?

Thanky...

Do u think the Celine will close more securely?...yes I suppose lv resale would be far higher...why does Celine have a much lower resale i wonder?

This is only an assumption but I feel like designers who have outlet stores tend to have lower resale which is why I think Celine has a lower resale value than LV. Buy the one you like the most rather buying one because it will sell better in the future.

Thanky...

I don’t think the Celine canvas triomphe print is nearly as known or in demand as LV canvas monogram. LV also has history behind the monogram So people value it more perhaps in part because it is more recognizable. I love celine but appreciate their leather bags more than this style. I would go for the LV over this particular style and I’m not a LV canvas fan! The triomphe bag looks like celine’s version of the nano noe and I would want the original design.

I don’t think the Celine canvas triomphe print is nearly as known or in demand as LV canvas monogram. LV also has history behind the monogram So people value it more perhaps in part because it is more recognizable. I love celine but appreciate their leather bags more than this style. I would go for the LV over this particular style and I’m not a LV canvas fan! The triomphe bag looks like celine’s version of the nano noe and I would want the original design.
...yes I can see what you're saying...thanks so much...