New Tano Lip Sync (and a sandwich!) + some handle swapping

Not to be unappreciative or a pest but.... can you maybe post a few bigger pics of your pretty new gal for us to drool over please???:yes:

I'm going to be in the presence of a proper digital camera tomorrow so I'll make sure to wear her :smile: Although I may get a raised eyebrow from Grandma for another new bag.

a store in Greenway Station - also don't know the name of this one either

Ooh, I think that's Francesca's Collections.

And Jan Byce has an odd mix of new bags and stuff from last fall. There is an Amanda Playwith in beach in the window but also some bags in the main display that are clearly last fall's colors. The woman who helped me said she thought they were expecting at least one more shipment (and also thanked me for info on the new colors, I felt so "in the know").

Not to be unappreciative or a pest but.... can you maybe post a few bigger pics of your pretty new gal for us to drool over please???:yes:

Here we go. This is after 6 hours in a car so I'm not exactly in great form. But, that's ok, the purse is :smile: The color in the outside pics is a pretty good representation but the photos of inside the purse were taken in a car (happy family fun day, happy 80th grandma!) so they're very washed out. I can zip the lip sync closed with a magazine in it; I can't do that with my Pavlov's frog.

After taking her out for a spin today I'm very pleased. I've taken to putting my keys in the cell phone pouch so they don't fall to the bottom. This is definitely a bag that requires some digging if you've overstuffed her like I did. The cross-body strap is adjustable and I have it on the longest pre-punched hole (you could certainly punch your own).

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

Wow, that holds a lot! Very cute. I like the look of the shorter strap better. That could be my own bias, after reading an article posted here about different purse styles, and actually posing with my purses in front of a mirror.

I used to mainly carry cross-body bags, and haven't worn any of mine since!

The lining is gorgeous, too. I love that about Tano bags.

Cornblums in Hilldale has a few Tano bags, too. I was at Hilldale today because I wanted to check out the Tano bags, but while I decided I loved the papaya color (was that from last year?), all the bags they had in that color were too big. That's my only gripe with Tano - they don't make enough mid-size bags. The bags that are usually listed as "Medium" are large in my opinion, and the ones listed as large are far too big for me! Even the clutches and wallets are generously sized!

Wow, that holds a lot! Very cute. I like the look of the shorter strap better. That could be my own bias, after reading an article posted here about different purse styles, and actually posing with my purses in front of a mirror.

I used to mainly carry cross-body bags, and haven't worn any of mine since!

Would you happen to have the link to that article?

Linda

frog.

After taking her out for a spin today I'm very pleased. I've taken to putting my keys in the cell phone pouch so they don't fall to the bottom. This is definitely a bag that requires some digging if you've overstuffed her like I did. The cross-body strap is adjustable and I have it on the longest pre-punched hole (you could certainly punch your own).

Anne it looks beautiful and I am loving how you can change up the strap!!! :tup::heart:

Linda