new summer drink at Starbucks!

omg to be young and carefree re:calories...I WONT DO IT!!!! lol. maybe they will get a splenda version so that I can fall in love with banana fraps too. it sounds SO good!

Coldplaylover said:
I wonder if this poster works for Starbucks. If so, I hope everyone will try the yummy summer drinks at Peetes and Tullys!!!!

LOL. No, i don't work for Starbucks, but i do know most of my baristas because I frequent the place so often. :shame:

Come to think of it, if i saved up all the money i spent on Starbucks, I could have probably bought myself a few nice bags already.

ameka said:
I went in expecting to order my usual Green Tea frappuccino, but instead saw signs featuring a brand new drink - Banana Coconut frap - so went with that instead.

Not too sweet, perfect banana flavor and overall super-mega-YUM! :biggrin:
Go and try one today!

(That's it for my PSA for today.)

Oh my goodness! I just had this today. It's very good, with toasted coconut on top. It's a very nice summer drink! :heart: Just wish it had caffeine. :shame:

^ I tried it today too!!

DELICIOUS!!! next time I gotta remember to tell them not to make it so smooth, I like my fraps very chunky.

oh and i also tried the banana caramel frap! that's good too and the banana flavor was much more subtle than in the banana coconut.