New Style Bag- thoughts?

Just bought the around pocket in grey medium size and I LOVE IT! It's perfect for shoulder wear and for cross body for me. I'm 5'2 and the bag sits perfectly on me and not too low.
-The grey is such a beautiful colour.
-The leather is soft.
-The pockets on the side you can use for keys or a small phone or whatever you wanna put in there so you don't have to keep digging inside your bag.
-The price is $3400 and it looks very much like the classic bag but with a twist. The side pockets. To me, this bag is worth saving the almost $2500-$3000 more for a classic.
I will post mod shots tomorrow.

I ve tried the pockets around bag in one of the nyc chanel boutiques yesterday, and honestly i could immediately tell why this bag is almost half price of a classic flap. The chain is much skinner than most of the classics (etc classic flap and woc). The leather is very thin so the bag almost weights nothing. Also the detail treatments such as proper base shaper & leather trim are not comparable to classics'.

Therefore, although this bag has a similar look to classic flap, in term of QUALITY u will get what u pay for.