New Style Bag- thoughts?

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
That's what I thought too. I just lost my iPhone so I wouldn't be sticking my phone in the side pocket.
I stick my iphone in the back pocket of my flap bags; it fits with a case on, but it's not too slippery as to be easy to pick out without my knowing it. It's also easy for me to answer when I need to.

I don't know what you'd use those pockets for, as they look quite easy to get into/for things to fall out from. I think there are other seasonal bags that look much nicer (i.e. the one with the little flap above the closure, the easy caviar, etc.).

JennRN

O.G.
May 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I stick my iphone in the back pocket of my flap bags; it fits with a case on, but it's not too slippery as to be easy to pick out without my knowing it. It's also easy for me to answer when I need to.

I don't know what you'd use those pockets for, as they look quite easy to get into/for things to fall out from. I think there are other seasonal bags that look much nicer (i.e. the one with the little flap above the closure, the easy caviar, etc.).
I don't know what I'd use the side pockets for either? Obviously something I can afford to lose as I have 2 kiddies and always running around. Was thinking of getting the Coco Loop?

Tweetybirdy79

Mar 5, 2010
Canada
I don't know what I'd use the side pockets for either? Obviously something I can afford to lose as I have 2 kiddies and always running around. Was thinking of getting the Coco Loop?
It's looks like small baby diaper bag where you can put milk bottles on the side?:smile: