New 'stuff' challenge

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
I'm issuing a challenge to my fellow fashion fans. I have purchase MORE than enough stuff to allow me to wear something new every day and not repeat for quite some time. So here's the deal, I am vowing to wear or carry one new thing every day until I inaugurate ALL my new things. I am inviting anyone who wishes to join me.

I'll log on each day and announce (to your incredilble fascination, no doubt!) that today I am wearing a velvet blazer or new shoes or carrying a new bag. I welcome you to join in and announce which of your babies has seen the light of day!

Let's be fair....I'm startin' tomorrow!

Megs said:
Ohhh sounds like fun!! I've bought some new things that I need to wear too!! Let's all play :biggrin:

OK, Megs, you're up!

Today, I wore my Isabella Fiore clogs, a crushed velvet lilac jacket and some orange gloves. DON'T BE SCARED OF THAT IMAGE! I wore a leopard print coat over the lilac jacket so you didn't see the orange with the lilac. The clogs, jacket and gloves are all new. I figured I won't be able to keep this up for long so I might as well start out with a bang. I think I'll add a new bag to the ensemble before I go out tonight. My big plans....I'm chaperoning a Hallowe'en Party for the 5th grade at my son's school! Whoo hoo!

I wore my new Juicy Couture Wool Sherpa Jacket today along with my new Yanuk jeans which I am in love with. My shoes were old, the shirt was old, and my hair looked like a birds nest gone wrong (I'm having hair problems lately).

juicy_couture_wool_sherpa_jacket.jpg

And no, that is not me! :P

i'll start playing when i get my new pants back from the tailors. Oh how I hate being short!! (i'm 5'1) everything NEEDS to be hemmed or else its WAYYY TOOO LONGG.