New stuff- Azur 30, Love Scarf and Vernis Cles!

Oh...the bag and scarf is VERY nice. So is the cles but I really don't see the purpose of a cles. I'm still trying to find the time to read thru the forum about them little things. They are cute but I don't know the true purpose of them even though they have a huge fan base.

Congrats on your first LV!!!! I love the scarf and bag combo. I love the cles also but I'm not going to talk you into keeping it. Since you are coming from Coach your probably thinking a wristlet at 200 is one thing but the cles which is totally smaller is like ahh...Congrats again.

To FatsoFabulous: the way I use my cles is I have a speedy and I clip it on the outside as she did, and I put my most useds card and DL as well as some spare bills and change for easy access and it has turned out to be really convenient. HTH.

Very nice. Everything looks great together. Once you start to use a cles, you will find it is very useful! I keep my most used cards in there, and I can just grab it for quick trips to the store and I use it in my pochette (as my bug wallet doesn't fit).