New Spring Summer 2008 Marwari shoulder bag

Dear TPFers,

Gotten my Marwari bag, would share pictures in a while.

Mine is in natural canvas colour. Only 2 arrived in Singapore at the moment. It's highly functional and able to hold many things inside.

I LOOVE the Marwari bag!!! I saw it at my store the other day, what colour did you get? There was a pale blue, a red and a natural canvas, I prefer the light blue one....But does it come in more than one size? b/c it's quite big.....[/quote]

Uh oh, how big is big?:confused1:

And can we have modeling shots please...

Hi TPFers,

It only comes in one size, however my store only carries the natural canvas one.

When I was there, I saw 2 Kellys and the new Paris Bombay Travel. Many Kelly Wallets! I was so tempted to get an Evelyne GM also.

Hi TPFers,

It only comes in one size, however my store only carries the natural canvas one.

When I was there, I saw 2 Kellys and the new Paris Bombay Travel. Many Kelly Wallets! I was so tempted to get an Evelyne GM also.

Congratulations! You must be one of the 3 customers who bought the Marwari. Heard that many customers have been calling the stores asking about this bag! :lol: Have you used yours yet? Please post some modelling pictures to share with us.:flowers:

Dear all TPFers,

Here is the pictures of the Marwari...

C:\Users\TM\Desktop\26-04-08_2111.jpg
C:\Users\TM\Desktop\26-04-08_2112.jpg

Hi all TPFers,

Here is the pictures of the Marwari shoulder bag.

I had use it. Maybe it is due to this new design, people hardly know that it's Hermes.

Attachments

• Marwari 1.jpg
    Marwari 1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 243
  • Marwari 2.jpg
    Marwari 2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 280
mlgnlg, looks like you're putting your Marwari bag into great practical use. I can see how a young man like you will be able to look super chic with this. I am not sure a lady can pull it off looking stylish. It's a men's bag.

I think that's the appeal of this bag. It does not shout out "Hermes" and I think that's wonderful.

Hi TPFers,

The dimensions of the bag is 13" length by 13" height. As far as I was being told by the SAs, there are only 2 available.

The size is quite large, as I am a fond lover of large bags. Carried her out today and enjoyed using her. She could be loaded with a lot of stuff inside.

Am looking forward to my 24/24 bag. Any TPFers had obtained the 24/24 bag yet?

Saw this on a customer in the H store this evening. I wonder is it you mlgnlg. ;) The person sure looks good with the bag. Agree with mrss its more a men's bag although it's can be unisex.