New Spring Summer 2008 Marwari shoulder bag

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
I don't think it's a man's bag at all, it certainly isn't "ladyish" but I would say totally unisex. I'm seriously thinking of getting one for the summer, at the seaside, it looks very practical and can hold lots of stuff. Also my daughter, who is 27, is in love with this bag, so I guess it can suit just about anyone!

hermes_lemming

my little etoupe
O.G.
May 5, 2006
Actually i thought this bag would be great for travel - especially in hot humid (translation: not so friendly to leather) climates.

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Congratulations once again! this bag speaks "quietness". i like H bags which are not known by many people out there.

castorny

Luxury Obsessed
Jan 3, 2008
USA
Fabulous Marwari! Enjoy it. Is it made of toile H or canvas? Either way, I imagine that it is lightweight and a perfect Spring/Summer carryall.

mlgnlg

O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
Hi Castorny,

It is made of canvas, lightweight and very suitable for everyday hold-all bag.

I have since been using it and throwing everything inside. Happy to get it since I know not many of these Marwaris had been produced.

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
Oooh... like it much better "in real life", with your stuff inside! I was like, Huh?!, with the promo pic...

mlgnlg

O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
I just saw someone carrying the light blue version of the Marwari in NAC Singapore on Saturday!

Gorgeous, its time to get another one in light blue!