New Shipment of Novak Bag

Barkingcats

Nov 17, 2005
Count me among those mesmerized by Alexander McQueen's Novak bag. I called AMcQ in N.Y. last week and the SA said that they are getting a new shipment; no timeframe yet, but I got on the waiting list for a black or chocolate brown. They were expecting ~13 of each. I think I'm #14 for brown and #20 for black. So we'll see!

I will absolutely post pics if I get it. People are mixed about this bag, some love it, others don't. I went nuts when I saw it on the blog (even more nuts than usual for handbags).

I'm with you on the Novak. It's #1 on my most wanted list. I'm in love with the red and tan croc bags. They didn't say anything about those did they?

Hi Meme - the SA didn't mention the croc styles, but I'm guilty of not asking. I would give them a call - I just googled "Alexander McQueen". I don't know how much the crocs are - the leathers ones are dear enough.

I'm on the list for 3 colors so I will get whichever comes in first. I spole to them yesterday and the next shipment will be in a couple weeks but it is all sold out (I am #10 on a list of 10 for the black). I love this bag; it is so great for work if you have to wear a suit (and I am in court every day so it works perfectly). I cannot wait to get it!