New Shipment of Novak Bag

1. Count me among those mesmerized by Alexander McQueen's Novak bag. I called AMcQ in N.Y. last week and the SA said that they are getting a new shipment; no timeframe yet, but I got on the waiting list for a black or chocolate brown. They were expecting ~13 of each. I think I'm #14 for brown and #20 for black. So we'll see!

2. ooo nice! I have yet to get into this bag, please post pics if you get it!

3. I will absolutely post pics if I get it. People are mixed about this bag, some love it, others don't. I went nuts when I saw it on the blog (even more nuts than usual for handbags).

4. I'm with you on the Novak. It's #1 on my most wanted list. I'm in love with the red and tan croc bags. They didn't say anything about those did they?

5. Hi Meme - the SA didn't mention the croc styles, but I'm guilty of not asking. I would give them a call - I just googled "Alexander McQueen". I don't know how much the crocs are - the leathers ones are dear enough.

6. I'm on the list for 3 colors so I will get whichever comes in first. I spole to them yesterday and the next shipment will be in a couple weeks but it is all sold out (I am #10 on a list of 10 for the black). I love this bag; it is so great for work if you have to wear a suit (and I am in court every day so it works perfectly). I cannot wait to get it!

7. You got so lucky, 10th on a list for the 10th bag. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Novak Fendibadlady!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice