New shipment at Sacoche

I really have lost the will to live with this situation . It's nearly FOUR :wtf: months since I sent the elephant sized Quilted Bay back and got the store credit. Not sure what to do next :shrugs:...there's certainly no point me sending any more emails to Irene....I think I'll just leave it be for a while and maybe try and contact the manager at Sacoche when I've got the inclination and strength to do so without blowing my top :censor:.

Lost the will to live - you drama queen! :roflmfao:

I bet you'll really like the prune Heloise, you've been loving your other colors! ;)

You may well ask LYM...you wouldn't believe how many times I've emailed Irene this week.

I decided to order the Prune Heloise. I'm not 100% sure about the colour, although I was rather taken with it when I saw it IRL . There was nothing that caught my fancy in the new (tiny) shipment and I hummed and haa-ed about the Canon Heloise, but the colour on the Sacoche photo is so unclear that I didn't want to take the chance of getting yet another bag sent over that I didn't really like and I don't seem to be able to find a Canon IRL to check out. Anyway, assuming I ever receive the Prune , I could always sell it if we don't bond.

So I've been trying to organise the despatch of this bag all week and playing cat and mouse with Irene via email. Sometimes she replies and sometimes she doesn't, but we never seem to be able to get to the stage where the bag is actually shipped out to me:hysteric:.

I really have lost the will to live with this situation . It's nearly FOUR :wtf: months since I sent the elephant sized Quilted Bay back and got the store credit. Not sure what to do next :shrugs:...there's certainly no point me sending any more emails to Irene....I think I'll just leave it be for a while and maybe try and contact the manager at Sacoche when I've got the inclination and strength to do so without blowing my top :censor:.

Tag ~

Is Sacoche an actual Chloe Boutique? If it is I wouldn't piss around anymore! Get hold of someone in the Chloe HQ and explain to them this whole fiasco. Hopefully you have kept all email correspondance that you've had with Sacoche. I would forcefully explain how upset you are and that you "Expect much better Customer Service from Chloe" after all it's not Walmart. Suggest Strongly that the store credit be transfered to the London Store so that you can deal locally with Chloe London.

You have been more than patient Tag now it's time to inform the Chloe HQ of this mess. I would be willing to bet that it will be rectified rather quickly if you get the right person involved. :wtf:

You deserve better Tag :girlsigh:

Kitty :flowers:

Lost the will to live - you drama queen! :roflmfao:

I bet you'll really like the prune Heloise, you've been loving your other colors! ;)

LYM, I was using that as a turn of phrase as opposed to a statement of intent :lol:...but honestly this whole saga with Sacoche has been INCREDIBLY frustrating. Apparently Irene sent the Prune Heloise out to me today, so now I'll have to sit tight and hope it doesn't get impounded by customs or arrive complete with a massive customs bill :s

Tag ~

Is Sacoche an actual Chloe Boutique? If it is I wouldn't piss around anymore! Get hold of someone in the Chloe HQ and explain to them this whole fiasco. Hopefully you have kept all email correspondance that you've had with Sacoche. I would forcefully explain how upset you are and that you "Expect much better Customer Service from Chloe" after all it's not Walmart. Suggest Strongly that the store credit be transfered to the London Store so that you can deal locally with Chloe London.

You have been more than patient Tag now it's time to inform the Chloe HQ of this mess. I would be willing to bet that it will be rectified rather quickly if you get the right person involved. :wtf:

You deserve better Tag :girlsigh:

Kitty :flowers:[/quote

:hugs:Thanks Kitty ( for both your support and birthday greetings).

As I said in my other posts, I heard from Sacoche today that my Prune Heloise has now been despatched, so maybe...just maybe...this whole saga is finally over ( although what might happen with customs is another source of worry).

I don't know to what extent Sacoche are affiliated to Chloe. At one point,I did suggest that my store credit was transferred to the London boutique and also asked whether they could place a special order for a Black Heloise for me, but was told that Sacoche had nothing to do with Chloe in the UK and that all their dealings were with Chloe International ( whatever that means :shrugs:).I never seemed to be able to get contact details for the Sacoche managment either.

All very mysterious really :confused1: - it seems like Sacoche are a law unto themselves. I don't want to totally slag them off because I believe the SA there (Irene) really did try her best to help me. It's just that communicating by email with another country on a different time zone etc is not easy. Why days and weeks went by without responses to emails and new shipments arriving, I have no idea...and the whole python skin debacle was just ridiculous :upsidedown:. That said, the orginal Bay bag I bought from them in the first place was a sale item, so they could have refused an exchnage on that basis. Anyway, hopefully this chapter is now coming to an end....keep your fingers crossed for me :sweatdrop:.

I'm sure Sacoche and Irene MEAN well! I just don't think that it is necessarily a sister store to other boutiques. Maybe they are all independantly owned and operated? They all order their own stock and I don't think they can get items from other boutiques? I have a problem with the Chloe organization in general. There should be a more responsive customer service set up at the mothership. It should be more like Coach where they will repair a bag any time and recondition them and all that. And ALL the boutiques should be really REALLY concerned about keeping repeat customers happy. Hellooo - merchandising 101!

Tag, I totally understand your frustration. I would also be upset if I had that much money in limbo and potentially be 'forced' to buy something I didn't really want with it.