New Season of Making the Band

I don't know why they let him keep his last name.....KLANG. That's the sound all of their careers are gonna make. It seems like they're doing everything but music to keep us entertained with this show.

I'm very interested in seeing the rest of this "tour", since Ticketmaster said all of their dates were canceled many months ago....

Donnie was giving out a ton of tickets on TRL. He was acting all like he's some beef cake the girls love. ^ITA, I think Donnie is trying too hard to be kinda like Justin Timberlake-ish. He needs to lay off the fake tan, gain a few more pounds and take dancing lessons. He just seems awkward. I personally wouldn't want to spend any money on them.

I just saw a clip of Donnie's radio interview somewhere and he is, for a lack of a better word, a complete *******. He was so eager to talk about Aubrey and her "fake boobs", talked about Aubrey's MOM and HER "fake boobs", and insinuated that Aubrey gave him head. I thought it was extremely revealing that he didn't have anything to say about his music or his career, instead he was just capitalizing on his "relationship" with Aubrella. I'm not her biggest fan but COME ON. Way to reveal how much of a douchebag you are!