New scarf print and patchwork bags on COACH.COM!!!

I might have to get a plain leather COACH bag for once, since I'm not loving any of the new stuff... I do love the signature print, but not loving any of this new stuff... <sigh> so so sad... I actually really wanted to get another COACH bag! :crybaby:

haha I was looking at Coach's website thinking "oh the girls are gonna hate me b/c I think the new line is horrible". But, now I know I'm not alone on this;) I really want something though..it's been forever! Hopefully by PCE more will be out.

I'm with you...not feeling the new stuff so far but I REALLY want a new bag. Hopefully, by PCE there will be better spring stuff out...or at least I hope!:thinking:

I am loving the stripe totes....I can't decide if I like the black or the blue most....and I am going to get one of those square zip-around wallets too.....maybe pink.....haha! :smile:

I think its ok. But the pink/blue stripe bags almost look cheap and fake online. Maybe in person they look better. but i do like the pink stripe wallet. The patchwork is cute i like it. The scarf print is ok but i dont think i will be anything from the patchwork,
41202_BKHPK_t.jpg