New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

I have this bag and love it!
Bought it a week ago and have used it every day since.
It's actually sheep leather ( same as in the college bag). This particular difference from Gucci disco drew me to this bag.
Smells gorgeous, strap is longer than the disco (but you can shorten it of course). The tassel is sooo lush!
Holds a bit more than the disco, has black lining an only one pocket inside which is good as the pockets get in your way in the disco bag.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions
Hi hun! I was just wondering how you like it now that it’s been about 6 months? Do you still love this bag? And has it been durable? How’s the leather worn over time?
I’m considering purchasing this bag but I can’t seem to find anyone that owns it to see what their opinion is of it, so any input and thoughts are much appreciated! :smile:

Hi hun! I was just wondering how you like it now that it’s been about 6 months? Do you still love this bag? And has it been durable? How’s the leather worn over time?
I’m considering purchasing this bag but I can’t seem to find anyone that owns it to see what their opinion is of it, so any input and thoughts are much appreciated! :smile:
Hi Hun. Is it 6 months already ?
I still love it! I have used it a lot and it still looks new. No wear in the leather and holds its shape perfectly. Also it’s a very comfortable bag to wear. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions x

Reactions: christya
More to come, just take ages to upload

This is a beautiful bag and I love how discreet the YSL is on the bag. Thank you for posting these pictures. My apprehension right now in buying the bag is the tassel. I’m not sure if the length would bother me. I really wish it didn’t have the tassel. Has it bothered you? Is it removable or can it be adjusted to a shorter length?

This is a beautiful bag and I love how discreet the YSL is on the bag. Thank you for posting these pictures. My apprehension right now in buying the bag is the tassel. I’m not sure if the length would bother me. I really wish it didn’t have the tassel. Has it bothered you? Is it removable or can it be adjusted to a shorter length?
The tassel is long but I tie it tighter than they intended :smile: you can see in my last photo.
Also it’s completely removable as it’s just looped around the strap.
It hasn’t bothered me at all so far but knowing I can remove it any time definitely helps :smile:
I like the tassel a lot. Hope this helps x

Reactions: TNgypsy
The tassel is long but I tie it tighter than they intended :smile: you can see in my last photo.
Also it’s completely removable as it’s just looped around the strap.
It hasn’t bothered me at all so far but knowing I can remove it any time definitely helps :smile:
I like the tassel a lot. Hope this helps x

Hello!
First of all, sorry about my english, I'm from Finland and we are not using english much here, so try to understand what I'm trying to say :biggrin:
I registered in the Purse Forum because I only want to ask a question from you Kayka :smile: I'm interested to buy that YSL camera bag, but in their website it says that the shoulder strap is 45cm. Like really, 45cm??? In your pictures it looked like 1m long. So how long it is actually? I'm same size than you are, so if you are using the strap on the middle setting, how long it is. Do you have any idea where that 45cm comes from? :biggrin:

Hello!
First of all, sorry about my english, I'm from Finland and we are not using english much here, so try to understand what I'm trying to say :biggrin:
I registered in the Purse Forum because I only want to ask a question from you Kayka :smile: I'm interested to buy that YSL camera bag, but in their website it says that the shoulder strap is 45cm. Like really, 45cm??? In your pictures it looked like 1m long. So how long it is actually? I'm same size than you are, so if you are using the strap on the middle setting, how long it is. Do you have any idea where that 45cm comes from? :biggrin:
Hi Katariina. Your English is very good!
I don’t know where the 45 cm came from.
The strap drop on my bag, on the middle setting is 64 cm (that’s what I have in the photos I posted). Hope this helps. Post a photo if you decide to buy this gorgeous bag

Ok, I think I will send an email to YSL and ask about this bag, before I place my orded. I just want everything goes well and I don't have to send it back if it's not what they have descripted. Hope they are nice to me :P And yes I will sent pictures if and when I receive the bag :smile: