New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

I’ve just gotten mine in dusty grey and am in two minds whether to keep it or return it! I love the idea of a camera bag but have been tossing up whether to get a Prada, saint Laurent or lv bumbag!

I think I like the dusty grey but I’m not sure... might be high maintenence? Opinions please!

Gorgeous color combination! I can’t comment on the potential maintenance level of the grey, but I do have the same bag in black, and it’s a great purse. Hope it works out for you!

Reactions: maysie
Thanks Foxgal! So happy to hear that it’s durable...any probs with denim colour transfer? Considering if to pop some nano protective spray on it or not....

Sorry to confuse things....My Loulou isn’t grey, but teal, so I can’t comment on denim transfer with that color. There are some on this thread that have the beige and cream versions of the bag...maybe they can help? But I haven’t heard anyone complain about it.

Reactions: maysie
I’ve just gotten mine in dusty grey and am in two minds whether to keep it or return it! I love the idea of a camera bag but have been tossing up whether to get a Prada, saint Laurent or lv bumbag!

I think I like the dusty grey but I’m not sure... might be high maintenence? Opinions please!
I LOVE the grey - its one of my favorite colors. Try to wear it with dresses/skirts (anything not denim lol). A couple times are fine but if it's a daily thing it's bound to transfer

Stunning! I love the grey, especially with the contrast of the gold hardware. I think it’s a gorgeous neutral! If this color works with your wardrobe, I’d definitely keep it.

Hi! Everyone. I bought Lou Camera bag today direct at YSL store. This is my first YSL bag. When I was about to go home, I noticed that the paper bag is too light, and I checked there was no box, only the bag in a dust bag. Came back to the store and asked for the box, but they said they're not giving out boxes anymore due sustainability mission of the company. Then my sister in law rang her SA and same thing was advised to her. They said the small leather goods are the only ones who gets the box. I also asked the client services online and they said the same thing and she added that is implemented internationally. But how come on unboxing vids in YouTube recently they still have the box? Is this just something new?

Hi! Everyone. I bought Lou Camera bag today direct at YSL store. This is my first YSL bag. When I was about to go home, I noticed that the paper bag is too light, and I checked there was no box, only the bag in a dust bag. Came back to the store and asked for the box, but they said they're not giving out boxes anymore due sustainability mission of the company. Then my sister in law rang her SA and same thing was advised to her. They said the small leather goods are the only ones who gets the box. I also asked the client services online and they said the same thing and she added that is implemented internationally. But how come on unboxing vids in YouTube recently they still have the box? Is this just something new?
It must be something new as i have never heard this either. I think it’s a great idea if they are doing it for the environment but I think it has more to do with cost cutting. I think they should stop producing real fur jackets!

However, I never receive boxes for any of the bags I’ve purchased directly from the YSL store. I only receive the YSL information cards, dustbag and shopping bag with my purchases. Only my small goods like my wallets came with boxes.

I purchased a camera bag 3 weeks ago as well as a wallet. I was asked if I wanted a box for the wallet only. I generally dont take boxes. I dont have the space and it's just not a need for me at this point.. I'm sure they gave out boxes until they ran out of them which is why you may see some people with them. Maybe if you saw it's a gift you can get one.

I bought a medium LouLou from the store in Costa Mesa, CA. I got a box with my purchase.

My order of a Lou camera bag (direct from the YSL online store) was just a few weeks ago ...and came with the box?I I am in the UK. So I don't know what is happening now? Strange.

196F193F-FAB2-43C3-BE9D-AF853517841A.jpeg 26FEF7D3-7F6B-4BB2-85ED-AD0F831AC98E.jpeg Help!! I can’t decide what to get.

Is it the feminine french vibe nude or the edgy legion? Ugh. I love both! And my problem is about what color suits the overall look and feel of the bag. I’m leaning towards legion but nude is definitely classy and sophisticated

Thanks for the help!! ♥️

Reactions: More bags