New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

Ir you want to see pics let me know Really the leather is going to hide perfectly the scratches as being croc embossed and the glossy finish makes the bag really stand out other aspect that i really loved was that this style has a logo that reminds me GOT and i feel that show a lot i love wear black t- shirts, jeans and heels

Any way i was decided to go with black shw but not chevron and then i see in high shelf the black croc i saw glossy so i asked to get closer exactly what i want glossy , luxurios leather and the best part the YSL logo in an edgy GOT kind of style

That’s the only style that has it ... i think this bag will be forev in my collection , its classic and understated a plus has a little piece of metal in the straps origins so won’t loose the shape and get deformed because of the weight of your belongings, the Gucci soho doesn’t have that and definitively won’t loose the shape the leather because of the croc embossed gives more structure but without being stiff so beautiful

I hope this F.. long ( ) description helps for future search on this bag if you want pics let me know Greetings from México ❤️

Please please please share photos! :heart:
I've been eyeing this bag for months now, I absolutely love how it looks :nuts:but it's not available where I live - I can still order it from the website, but the customs make it much more expensive so I can't decide if I want to pull the trigger or not, any pictures would be really appreciated! :flowers:

Please please please share photos! :heart:
I've been eyeing this bag for months now, I absolutely love how it looks :nuts:but it's not available where I live - I can still order it from the website, but the customs make it much more expensive so I can't decide if I want to pull the trigger or not, any pictures would be really appreciated! :flowers:
I hope helped you

I hope I'm in the right thread, let me know if there's a different one or if I need to create my own. I've decided to purchase my first Saint Laurent bag, I've been looking for a simple black leather crossbody for a while and have decided on the Lou Matelasses Leather Camera Bag. I haven't yet picked the hardware, I'm a gold person normally but I'm really liking the black hardware as well. This morning I went onto the Saks website and noticed that the black hardware is $395 (Canadian) cheaper than the gold or silver hardware, does anyone know why?

I hope I'm in the right thread, let me know if there's a different one or if I need to create my own. I've decided to purchase my first Saint Laurent bag, I've been looking for a simple black leather crossbody for a while and have decided on the Lou Matelasses Leather Camera Bag. I haven't yet picked the hardware, I'm a gold person normally but I'm really liking the black hardware as well. This morning I went onto the Saks website and noticed that the black hardware is $395 (Canadian) cheaper than the gold or silver hardware, does anyone know why?
It shouldn’t be cheaper, there must be an error. If you want black hardware then get it, what a great discount! :smile:

Reactions: absolutpink