New Reveal!!! New Color!!!

Love your collection! Does the Grey Pyrite have a "taupe-y" undertone? I don't have a grey bag yet, and I am considering the Pyrite. I would love to know your opinion as to which grey is your favorite!:smile:

Love your collection! Does the Grey Pyrite have a "taupe-y" undertone? I don't have a grey bag yet, and I am considering the Pyrite. I would love to know your opinion as to which grey is your favorite!:smile:

It does have slight taupe-y undertones in certain lights, almost like Hermes Etoupe if you're familiar, but the color is gorgeous. When I first saw it I knew I had to have it. As for my favorite, that's hard. It really depends on my outfit. My Plomb is 2007 and the leather is so soft and it has the original GSH so I would consider it the one I love most but it doesn't go with everything.

This new Gris Pyrite will go with so much more because it's a medium color. I actually have yet to find an outfit in my closet that doesn't match. Everything I put it up against seems to go. It is probably my second favorite and the leather I got is really soft and smooshy. I'm really happy. It's actually my favorite new bag I've purchased for sure.

Let me know if you want more pictures. My pictures are at night in my room but the sun offers a different look. Good luck.

It does have slight taupe-y undertones in certain lights, almost like Hermes Etoupe if you're familiar, but the color is gorgeous. When I first saw it I knew I had to have it. As for my favorite, that's hard. It really depends on my outfit. My Plomb is 2007 and the leather is so soft and it has the original GSH so I would consider it the one I love most but it doesn't go with everything.

This new Gris Pyrite will go with so much more because it's a medium color. I actually have yet to find an outfit in my closet that doesn't match. Everything I put it up against seems to go. It is probably my second favorite and the leather I got is really soft and smooshy. I'm really happy. It's actually my favorite new bag I've purchased for sure.

Let me know if you want more pictures. My pictures are at night in my room but the sun offers a different look. Good luck.

Thank you so much! You have been most helpful, and I appreciate your detailed description. Your bag is indeed beautiful. I am inspired!

:loveeyes: Yum! Love all the neutrals!

This is a gorgeous bag! Great find! Congratulations!

Fabulous Collection of Greys! ! Love the new addition.

Wonderful gray collection! And, enjoy your beautiful new bag!

Beautiful!!!!

Congrats on the gorgeous new bag! You have a fabulous collection of greys as well!!

Thank you all! I do love the new Gris Pyrite color. It matches everything because it is such a medium shade, not to dark or light. Thanks for all the compliments on my Grey collection. Surprisingly, I don't own a black Bal, but Plomb is close enough for me. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Daytime pictures.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391988253.993690.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391988253.993690.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 199
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391988287.613507.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391988287.613507.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 205