New Rebecca Minkoff coming!

^Did you order anything!?
I am very slow to actually pull the trigger on purchases. I've missed out on many sales and auctions cuz I can't quite committ. Instead of buyers remorse, I have missed opportunity remorse! I think I'll wait to see what yours looks like irl first. There is a thread about bad cs with returns at label360 on the handbag forum that makes me a little nervous. Maybe it's a one off, tho. For now, I'll live vicariously through you!

Besides, I am anticipating the arrival of my midnight matinee still.

GUNG-there maybe a mix up also in scheduled dates. I was told a very unexpected ship date far from now. Can you confirm the ship date they gave you since we are all in the same batch? My order was processed via phone today with a "sometime in march date" which I accepted. I mentioned to Brittany that we here are confused as to when.

GUNG-there maybe a mix up also in scheduled dates. I was told a very unexpected ship date far from now. Can you confirm the ship date they gave you since we are all in the same batch? My order was processed via phone today with a "sometime in march date" which I accepted. I mentioned to Brittany that we here are confused as to when.

Whoa -- I am ordering from Label 360 as well and I was also under the impression that I would be receiving it soon. I did not hear anything about March. That changes things.

I dropped Brittany a line; I will let you know if I hear anything back. I don't really want to purchase this bag now if it is not going to ship for 2 months.

i have prices from Brittany: Plan B is $655 / Stud is $330

and here are more photos of the Spring 08 collection.

Attachments

• rmbags1.jpg
    rmbags1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 242
  • rmbags2.jpg
    rmbags2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 141
  • rmbags3.jpg
    rmbags3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 275
  • rmbags4.jpg
    rmbags4.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 251
Is anyone else not digging that ocean blue/gold matinee above in that picture? It totally reminds me of superman or something lol I do however like the plan b plain ocean blue bag. I think it might have looked better with maybe silver then gold or maybe a light blue suede.

But I really love that purple one above it! I also can't wait for the fuscia color.

The Stud is a small clutch. In the showroom photo (post #82), it's on the second shelf, to the right, in front on of the black MAB. also in the Celebrity Post, Miley Cyrus is carrying it. It's super cute!!