New: PurseForum Community App

Also when clicking through a notification (for my watched threads), Android app doesn't take me directly to the latest post(s). It takes me to the latest page, but not the actual newest post (that I haven't read yet).

I will have to do some testing on Android to verify this. It should go to the latest, unread posts in a thread, optimally.

Quite funny and it happened multiple times to me...
After I read a thread and click on another, the title is the one of the second thread, but the content is the first!
See pics. I had first read the thread about H PR thread, then clicked on two other different threads. You can see the title is different but the text is the same.
And I can’t see my reply on the first thread, but I see my avatar on it so I definitely submitted my reply.
Reactions to threads are still not showing properly for me.
Thanks!

063459A4-BDE5-4FA6-9A87-6EB4BD6BEE26.png

32E581B3-3340-41FD-AB9C-FCD9FA6A3250.png063459A4-BDE5-4FA6-9A87-6EB4BD6BEE26.png32E581B3-3340-41FD-AB9C-FCD9FA6A3250.png

maybe I'm not getting something but the app doesn't seem to work any better for my iphone than the website....I get notifications on the screen that someone has reacted to my most. when I click on it, it seems to take me to the page but not to the actual reaction?
Is there some advantage I'm missing?

maybe I'm not getting something but the app doesn't seem to work any better for my iphone than the website....I get notifications on the screen that someone has reacted to my most. when I click on it, it seems to take me to the page but not to the actual reaction?
Is there some advantage I'm missing?

Not imo, I've always preferred just using Safari on my phone; it's exactly like my laptop.

I’m so happy the app is back! Thanks to Vlad and the dev team.

I noticed last night that the header of the thread I wanted to read and the content out of it were out of sync. The content was the previous thread I had been looking at and the header was one I was looking at next.

Attachments

• 3038D119-4DC6-4482-9BB8-404D90362F7D.png
    3038D119-4DC6-4482-9BB8-404D90362F7D.png
    528.7 KB · Views: 6
I still am having trouble with the app. I can’t scroll down to see more posts, it stops after the initial download and anytime i go back it takes me to the top of the posts list vs where i left off