New: PurseForum Community App

I can‘t log in. It directed to the website where I was logged in. It asked authorize? I said yes, it directed back to the app, and there I was a guest again. So I logged out of the website and did everything a second time, logging in again first. Still I was a guest in the app…

Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6
I can‘t log in. It directed to the website where I was logged in. It asked authorize? I said yes, it directed back to the app, and there I was a guest again. So I logged out of the website and did everything a second time, logging in again first. Still I was a guest in the app…

Yeah that is something I am noticing as well. I am having the developers check into it...

Reactions: south-of-france
I was inspired by the Bottega Veneta app and decided to keep it minimal for the launch version :idea:
I hope your app will have better reviews than theirs and there won’t be a 40% increase by this time next year. :lol:
Not an app person, but congrats on finally rolling this out, Vlad. It must feel good to finally getting it out there. :flowers:

Also when clicking through a notification (for my watched threads), Android app doesn't take me directly to the latest post(s). It takes me to the latest page, but not the actual newest post (that I haven't read yet).

Thank you for bringing the app back, Vlad and Megs! We are appreciative of all you do for us!