New purchase

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I bought her today and she will be here on Monday :yahoo:. I am excited. I liked this bag since the first time I saw it. I thought it was a bit much for such a small bag but I just can't seem to pass it up. It will be great for those quick trips to the store when its just me and my kids are school and I won't need everything I own with me :shame: I have eyed it everytime I have been in the store. The SA ordered it for me today and JAX said there are only 4 more available in stock. In case anyone else was thinking of getting one :yes:

Attachments

• 12356_bkhby_a0_front.jpg
    12356_bkhby_a0_front.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
It is an eye-catching bag . . . The Berry is a great medium color that might be too much or not enough on it's own, the Khaki Signature makes it work!

I'm considering one...I just think it might be too small, I'm fluffy lol. It's really really cute and I do have a PCE card...lol

I am fluffy as well and I don't think it looked to small for me. If it went over my shoulder then it would look to small but holding it it looks fine. I must say tho after seeing it in the store and trying my stuff in it. It does hold way more than I thought it would :yes: