New purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
    I bought her today and she will be here on Monday :yahoo:. I am excited. I liked this bag since the first time I saw it. I thought it was a bit much for such a small bag but I just can't seem to pass it up. It will be great for those quick trips to the store when its just me and my kids are school and I won't need everything I own with me :shame: I have eyed it everytime I have been in the store. The SA ordered it for me today and JAX said there are only 4 more available in stock. In case anyone else was thinking of getting one :yes:

Attached Files:

2. It's a very cute bag! Congrats on the purchase!

3. Cute bag.
    Congrats!

4. It is an eye-catching bag . . . The Berry is a great medium color that might be too much or not enough on it's own, the Khaki Signature makes it work!

5. I can imagine how cute it will look with jeans and a berry or pink top :tup: ...congrats!

6. I'm considering one...I just think it might be too small, I'm fluffy lol. It's really really cute and I do have a PCE card...lol

7. Cute bag! I just got it in brown too.

8. I luv that lil thing!

9. How exciting! I remember eagerly awaiting the delivery of a bag. It is a nice bag!

10. I am fluffy as well and I don't think it looked to small for me. If it went over my shoulder then it would look to small but holding it it looks fine. I must say tho after seeing it in the store and trying my stuff in it. It does hold way more than I thought it would :yes:

11. Congrats on the wonderful buy, i am so envious :smile:

12. i love the berry heritage stripe...i originally wanted to get the small satchel...but I opted for the fashion satchel instead b/c of the pocket in the front

13. I wish there was small version of the fashion satchel with the pocket in front :yes: I would buy that in an instant.

14. ^^ I know!!! Me too!! If they come out with one...I will return the big one and get the little one lol

15. So cute! I love that bag! Congrats!