New purchase

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
MA
I bought her today and she will be here on Monday :yahoo:. I am excited. I liked this bag since the first time I saw it. I thought it was a bit much for such a small bag but I just can't seem to pass it up. It will be great for those quick trips to the store when its just me and my kids are school and I won't need everything I own with me :shame: I have eyed it everytime I have been in the store. The SA ordered it for me today and JAX said there are only 4 more available in stock. In case anyone else was thinking of getting one :yes:

Attachments

Last edited:

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
Feb 8, 2007
It is an eye-catching bag . . . The Berry is a great medium color that might be too much or not enough on it's own, the Khaki Signature makes it work!

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
MA
I'm considering one...I just think it might be too small, I'm fluffy lol. It's really really cute and I do have a PCE card...lol
I am fluffy as well and I don't think it looked to small for me. If it went over my shoulder then it would look to small but holding it it looks fine. I must say tho after seeing it in the store and trying my stuff in it. It does hold way more than I thought it would :yes:

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
MA
i love the berry heritage stripe...i originally wanted to get the small satchel...but I opted for the fashion satchel instead b/c of the pocket in the front
I wish there was small version of the fashion satchel with the pocket in front :yes: I would buy that in an instant.