New Print!

No we don't know what the colors look like. I don't even think LB has pics yet. I think people are just going off brick's spy pics... they are the best clue we have right now. Some of the new bag styles we have no idea what they look like either yet, just a name.

That is what I figured, as the only pics we really have seen are the tye dyed and chain plaid on saks, right? I am so curious on what the remix looks like. You can obviously guess on the colors, but it would be really nice to see this stuff now!! lol!

Yeah I know!! And I definitely don't want to miss out on the tie dye but it's just hard for me to believe that Nordies and Saks won't be getting this bag. Especially Saks since they already have a pic.

I don't think you're allowed to post. From the way it was explained to me you should email LB and have them send you a link. Since they only have a certain number, this way they can keep track of when they sell out. But if someone else sends you the link I don't think it keeps you from being able to order.