New Polene Mokki Bag

Annoyingly, the camera on my phone refused to render the bag colours correctly in daylight, so I do apologise for the terrible colours on all the comparison photos. (But for once the Polène website photos are fairly accurate, and @the_baglover has published perfect photos of Ebony Mocci on the general Polene thread.)

Mocci is smaller than she looks on the mod-shots on Polène website! And a lot smaller than the measurements on website indicate. While she is 32.5 cm wide at her base, her top width (both top flap and internally) is only 21.5cm.
View attachment 5976041
View attachment 5976042

So while she is 6-7 cm wider at the base than Numéro Un, Mocci is actually a smaller, more compact bag
View attachment 5976048View attachment 5976049

Mocci's base width (or is it length?!) of 32.5cm is a mere 0.5 cm more than Numéro Neuf, and the two can be perceived to be of a similar size
View attachment 5976051
but Mocci is narrower "in all directions"
View attachment 5976056View attachment 5976095
Due to flap top, Mocci's interior is more easily accessible than Numéro Neuf, and her shape is in my opinion better suited to crossbody carry than the otherwise lovely full-sizes Neuf.

Mocci's shoulder strap is fantastic. Wide yet so elegant. Gorgeous stitching.
View attachment 5976082
The studs on the strap have a really beautiful shape - I have never seen studs like this before - I have only ever seen round ones.
View attachment 5976084

And Mocci's base studs/"feet" ... well - they are in a class of their own.
View attachment 5976090View attachment 5976091
Thanks for the great comparison pics. It definitely looks bigger on the site than what you are showing. I like the bag, but have to decide if I want to spend the money.