new patchwork

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
I'm kind of confused, i know the denim patchwork is coming out (tomorrow?) but in the latest catalog there was also a gold/browns/and khaki patchwork (it was beautiful) is that also coming out tomorrow? because both patchworks say available june(they're shown on ergo bags), so is it just on the ergo bags that won't be available until june or what? because if they're both out tomorrow, i will be in trouble:P

I was able to order the small patchwork ergo in Indigo 3 weeks ago from JAX.
Returned it 2 weeks ago and got the large patchwork ergo in Indigo in the store.
Returned THAT bag last Monday for my large Carly.

So, they had the Patchwork bags in store 2 weeks ago but were not putting them out yet.

i think the new ERGO patchwork is out. i'm having a hard time in choosing which bag to buy...either the new ergo patchwork or the ERGO white leather. anyone have any ideas of which one I should buy? i can't decide. decisions! decisions! :confused1:
10809_B4IN-1_d2.jpg

i saw the gold and denim patchwork bags today at the boutique....love the gold one...it's beautiful
thinking of possibly getting the swingpack in the gold/khaki patchwork!!!!
anyone else??

Does anyone know if the patchwork has the stripe lining? The satchel w/turnlock specifically....I think I'm in love with that bag and the lining's gonna be the kicker.