New Package from FedEx

As long as they didn't change the price for this color, yes the Bleeker flap is/was $348. The Large flap is $448. When I was looking at them, I was trying to decide if the large flap was worth 100 more. I think so for me. But the regular flap is nice. This Rose is not what I am wanting in a Rose but it is a striking color. I just want more pink...Love the ocelot scarf!

I went with the more medium size because it was the only one that could reasonably be worn crossbody. The drop is something around 21". The Large the drop is only 14". That would put the purse under my armpit if worn crossbody, or right in the middle of my bust. That would be a sight to see! :roflmfao:

I went with the more medium size because it was the only one that could reasonably be worn crossbody. The drop is something around 21". The Large the drop is only 14". That would put the purse under my armpit if worn crossbody, or right in the middle of my bust. That would be a sight to see! :roflmfao:

I agree about the length of the strap- nicer on the flap but I like the detail of the strap on the large flap and I didn't like the fact that the underside of the strap on the regular flap is unfinished/rough. I am willing to not wear the large flap crossbody. Of course it helps I have a swingpack and an ergo hippie to wear when I want to go crossbody...