New Olympic Event: eBay buy, return to FP w/gift receipt--I won the GOLD!

Wow! Nice surprise!

Love those shoes.

Good for you! What was that seller thinking? I remember once I bought something on ebay and I was just curious about how much the gift receipt was for so I checked it and it was worth more than I paid too.

I'm small too, so I appreciate hearing that Baby Sage probably wouldn't work for me either. I love Sophia because she looks so small!
I wouldn't rule it out... I'm 4'9" and LOVE my baby sage! I can fit the small handles on my shoulder. I wouldn't say it's too big for me.

Wow! Nice surprise!

Love those shoes.

I wouldn't rule it out... I'm 4'9" and LOVE my baby sage! I can fit the small handles on my shoulder. I wouldn't say it's too big for me.

I tried it on my shoulder and the zipper hurt my underarm area. :nogood:

As far as what's too big, a lot of it has to do with personal preference, you know? It's a gorgeous bag, though.

I tried it on my shoulder and the zipper hurt my underarm area. :nogood:

As far as what's too big, a lot of it has to do with personal preference, you know? It's a gorgeous bag, though.
Oh absolutely! That's why I said for me :smile: Everyone needs to get a bag they love!! Glad you got one that works better!

I've seen a lot of petites who love the Lindsey and I think it's way too big for me :smile: It's all about you love and what you feel comfortable carrying.

Oh absolutely! That's why I said for me :smile: Everyone needs to get a bag they love!! Glad you got one that works better!

I've seen a lot of petites who love the Lindsey and I think it's way too big for me :smile: It's all about you love and what you feel comfortable carrying.

I tried on the Lindsey in mushroom, and liked it fine as far as size on me, but decided to get a mushroom Maggie instead because I find it works better for me during the school year as a work bag.

It's so funny how different bags can seem "too big" on one person and fine on another. It's a really personal thing.

Love what you bought but guess I am the only one that thinks returning something you bought from eBay to a Coach store is wrong.

Eh, I think it would be wrong if you attempted to return it without a receipt... but if you have a gift receipt, then why not? It was obviously bought from FP in the first place and they have the price someone paid for it from the receipt. I don't see what's so wrong about returning it if you have the bag and the receipt. :wondering

Love what you bought but guess I am the only one that thinks returning something you bought from eBay to a Coach store is wrong.

Eh, I think it would be wrong if you attempted to return it without a receipt... but if you have a gift receipt, then why not? It was obviously bought from FP in the first place and they have the price someone paid for it from the receipt. I don't see what's so wrong about returning it if you have the bag and the receipt. :wondering

Agreed! Not wrong if you have a receipt.

No, you are not, but we are not the morality police.

I would NEVER have done this, or even have thought of it, if not for the gift receipt.

This is what I was thinking. I had a gift receipt. Somebody paid full price at some point. I did not steal money. I got credit FROM COACH for what was paid TO COACH.

I'm sorry if some feel offended, but given the specific circumstances, I don't feel I did anything wrong. It was NWT, mint, and had a gift receipt.

How does one get a thread locked? All the fun has been taken out of this, and after being shamed, even though I still feel I did nothing "morally wrong," I'd prefer that this thread be locked so it can drop off the board.

Last edited: