New Miu Miu purchase in Florence

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Ok, so I went to the Miu Miu shop in Florence with the singular purpose of buying one of those scrumptious leather Coffer bags... and got sidetracked with this one instead. The Man loved it too, and once in a while you gotta go with what The Man picks. After all, it's so rare that The Man loves a bag....

Here are pics. Enjoy!

Attachments

• CIMG0180 (2).JPG
    CIMG0180 (2).JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 178
  • CIMG0181 (2).JPG
    CIMG0181 (2).JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 171
  • CIMG0182 (2).JPG
    CIMG0182 (2).JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 113
  • CIMG0184 (2).JPG
    CIMG0184 (2).JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 182
Very cute! So you call your boyfriend/husband 'The Man'? Very impressive title!
I don't know what to call him. He's much more than a boyfriend, and too old to be called that anyway. Definitely not a husband. So I call him The Man or more often Mr. Man.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Glad you like the bag. I thought it was pretty unique, I'd never even seen pictures of it. It's just stunning.:love:

Oh gorgeous bag! I've seen it here in the Miu Miu Boutique in Spore.Its velvet and leather right? Is it very roomy... what do you normally carry in it :-p

^Yes, it's velvet and leather. :yes: I haven't carried it yet, but would probably only carry my usual things in it, which is a small wallet, blackberry, phone, basic makeup. And there would still be plenty of room for other things. It is roomy, more so than many of my other everyday bags (Dior double saddle, medium Chloe Silverado etc). It's pretty large.