New Miranda coming???

It's true! There is a patent miranda with an attachable long strap in a bright blue!!! Simliar to the Atlantic blue from the lily. It is soooooo gorgoeus!

While I had my SA on the phone ordering my large Heritage tote, I asked her about the Miranda. She said it's technically not called the Miranda but it is coming in patent in white, bright blue , as Kat said, and one other color but she couldn't recall off hand.

^^ Keep us posted if you know what the name of this new patent "Miranda" is!
I am actually going to the KOP mall to return my LV Christmas gift from DH so I will talk to my favorite Coach SA. I already know she is working so I will see what else I can find out.
She also told me the Heritage stripe satchel will be available in white and brown besides the geranium pictured in the catalog. NO PINK:crybaby: That's the bag she suggested because the tote size doesn't seem to be working out for me. :confused1:

Can someone please explain to me. Isn't coated canvas what the LV mono bags are made of ? What do they coat it with, plastic ? And BTW I know that this is a coach forum but has anyone seen the bag Marc Jacobs created for LV it is called the Manahttan PM ? It kind of has everything I would want in a bag except for the colors but it is a totally cute. It has his (MJ) signature press locks.

I've become an LV gal these past couple of years - but I walked into a Coach store last weekend to return a Christmas gift I'd received (a wristlet - way too small for me) - and I saw the Miranda and absolutely fell in love! So I bought it in both black AND burgundy! Now I am dying to learn more about these patent colors!!!! :yahoo:

Can someone please explain to me. Isn't coated canvas what the LV mono bags are made of ? What do they coat it with, plastic ? And BTW I know that this is a coach forum but has anyone seen the bag Marc Jacobs created for LV it is called the Manahttan PM ? It kind of has everything I would want in a bag except for the colors but it is a totally cute. It has his (MJ) signature press locks.
My dh got me the Manhattan GM for Christmas and I want to return it. I wanted that bag for so long and now I want to take it back!:confused1: