New MFF Studded Zoes?

I'm underwhelmed based on the photo. For some reason, when I first heard of the Studded Zoe I had visions of the Chelsea Abbey in my head..... haha as if!!

I'd like it more if there was a row of studs along the bag's outline and not just at the top. Since I'm dreaming here, it would have been great if they'd brought back the original buckle-sided Zoe with studs along the bag's outline.....that would be so HOT...

that would be HOTT!!!!

I'm underwhelmed based on the photo. For some reason, when I first heard of the Studded Zoe I had visions of the Chelsea Abbey in my head..... haha as if!!

I'd like it more if there was a row of studs along the bag's outline and not just at the top. Since I'm dreaming here, it would have been great if they'd brought back the original buckle-sided Zoe with studs along the bag's outline.....that would be so HOT...

lol i totally agree it would look so awesome!!!! i wish coach would let us design our own bags and just charge some extra.

I understand thoroughly now why folks are just resigned to purchase full price and avoid MFF. Some of the outlet stuff is just plain weird. I wonder if it's the same folks that design for full price that do as well for the outlet.

One of them probably stole the others picture.

THere is also a tote... I saw it this AM in my email about 20% off at the outlet... Here's a pic from ebay
024_1286400232.jpg

I like the eggplanty tote in the ad photo.

Of course, Coach bags never look quite like the picture. . .we'll see.

And I'm carrying my gunmetal large MFF Zoe today. Some days, it fits just right. I got up this morning and said "You need to be my bag of the day!"