New MFF Studded Zoes?

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
I stopped by my local outlet today, and they had out some new MFF Studded Zoes - they were basically the MFF convertible Zoes but they had a pattern of round studs on the front, on the "band" that goes across the top of the bag. I only saw a couple of colors, I know there was black and then either burgundy or navy in leather. Not my style, but they did seem pretty nice. I wanted to snap some spy pics but the outlet was slow when I got there and the SAs were hovering the whole time :P

I saw some MFF EW Totes in a beautiful color called Eggplant with studds across the top. Pretty bag, but the quality of the material did not feel like real leather to me. However, if the bag was marked down more, I would get it because the color is spectacular!

I'm underwhelmed based on the photo. For some reason, when I first heard of the Studded Zoe I had visions of the Chelsea Abbey in my head..... haha as if!!

I'd like it more if there was a row of studs along the bag's outline and not just at the top. Since I'm dreaming here, it would have been great if they'd brought back the original buckle-sided Zoe with studs along the bag's outline.....that would be so HOT...