New mens messenger bag =anyone have details?

OK, more photos (original ones on page 2 of this thread)...

Attachments

• Steve 50001.JPG
    Steve 50001.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 529
  • Steve 70001.JPG
    Steve 70001.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 568
  • Steve 80001.JPG
    Steve 80001.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 559
  • Steve 90001.JPG
    Steve 90001.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 559
  • Steve 110001.JPG
    Steve 110001.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 608
I'm not really feeling this bag. Does it come in any other leathers? It looks too generic to me. It reminds me of those Kenneth Cole messenger bags. It's not distinctive like the other Hermes products, i.e. Colorado. While I am not an ostentatious person, and I abhor products with initials that are not mine, I would like a briefcase/essenger bag that had a distincitve look to it. This bag looks like in any bag that you might see at Target, Wilson Leather, or Burlington Coat Factory. Maybe I need to see it in person or in a different color. I just cannot see paying 5000 for a generic looking bag. The LV and Dunhill bags are more distinctive and chic. Even the Coach classic leather briefcases look more elegant than this bag. Also, what about durability. I tend to be hard on briefcase /messenger bags( stuffing novels, agendas, laptops, legal pads, casefiles) . I'm not sure that this bag can withstand everyday use.

What about the Cameron? Will it go into prodcution anytime some?

OK, more photos (original ones on page 2 of this thread)...

I am haunted by this! Pepper, is your husband still liking this bag...does it work for him as a briefcase alternative/go-to-meetings kind of bag?

I keep trying to talk myself out of this but...it would be a great replacement for my Coach Hamptons Book tote that I got at the outlet store last year for $140. (I know you guys are probably tired of me going on and on about the "only $140 at the Outlet" thing)