New member from NY

NewYorkNY

Sep 27, 2014
Happy sunday everyone. I know this is the purse forum and I am a male (I love this website though because supporters helped me authenticate fake lv products and its a cool website) I am 22 and in college and I have a wonderful girlfriend. I have made/saved a decent amount of money in the past two weeks and I really have been thinking about buying a LV monogram wallet with my Initials hot stamped inside of it, and also I am thinking about getting a matching monogrammed belt. I am just thinking of the possible selections for someone my age entering the professional field in the next year. I want to look good obviously and I have been spoiled with the mindset of buying lv products but just need the mental support to spend 500$ on a wallet and or belt. I have no bills/student loan, I trade stocks so I have a decent fluctuating income and I have made more than enough to get both products. Just seeing if there's any options or suggestion any member would tell me.

Thank you!
Have a great day

Welcome to TPF:welcome2:
I think try with the wallet first and see how you like it. My favorite LV store is in Bloomingdales. The men section is in the back by 3rd Ave. GLD.

Welcome! I'm also new here on TPF and am a male as well, lol. I'm 24, am done with college and also have a lovely girlfriend (almost 4 years together)... Personally, I hate having huge or thick wallets. It's uncomfortable and makes an ugly bulge in my pockets. That's why I purchased an LV "Business Card Holder". It's basically a compact wallet but all my stuff fits perfectly inside. It folds in half and one side has one thin slot where I place my IDs and the other side has two thicker slots. I use one for credit cards and the other for cash. I chose brown Taiga leather since I find it more masculine, more versatile (monogram looks silly if you ever wear business attire such as a suit) and more durable (leather obviously lasts longer than canvas). The price was pretty cheap too, I assume because of the compact size. Here's a link to the one I have: http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/business-card-holder-lg-taiga-000300

I'll post a picture of the wallet with my stuff in it later so you can see how well everything fits.