New member from NY

NewYorkNY

Sep 27, 2014
Ny
Happy sunday everyone. I know this is the purse forum and I am a male (I love this website though because supporters helped me authenticate fake lv products and its a cool website) I am 22 and in college and I have a wonderful girlfriend. I have made/saved a decent amount of money in the past two weeks and I really have been thinking about buying a LV monogram wallet with my Initials hot stamped inside of it, and also I am thinking about getting a matching monogrammed belt. I am just thinking of the possible selections for someone my age entering the professional field in the next year. I want to look good obviously and I have been spoiled with the mindset of buying lv products but just need the mental support to spend 500$ on a wallet and or belt. I have no bills/student loan, I trade stocks so I have a decent fluctuating income and I have made more than enough to get both products. Just seeing if there's any options or suggestion any member would tell me.

Thank you!
Have a great day

Aug 17, 2014
Welcome! You're certainly in the right place for mental support for purchases :smile:

Have you thought about which kind of wallet you'd like?

NewYorkNY

Sep 27, 2014
Ny
Welcome! You're certainly in the right place for mental support for purchases :smile:

Have you thought about which kind of wallet you'd like?

Haha thank you and I was just thinking the regular lv brown damier wallet for 499$. But I also wondered if lv is actually worth the $.. How is the material?

Dorf

Nov 14, 2012
Haha thank you and I was just thinking the regular lv brown damier wallet for 499$. But I also wondered if lv is actually worth the $.. How is the material?
Non LV canvas products are worth the $.. -But we love/buy it nevertheless ;)

Aug 21, 2013
New York
Welcome! I'm also new here on TPF and am a male as well, lol. I'm 24, am done with college and also have a lovely girlfriend (almost 4 years together)... Personally, I hate having huge or thick wallets. It's uncomfortable and makes an ugly bulge in my pockets. That's why I purchased an LV "Business Card Holder". It's basically a compact wallet but all my stuff fits perfectly inside. It folds in half and one side has one thin slot where I place my IDs and the other side has two thicker slots. I use one for credit cards and the other for cash. I chose brown Taiga leather since I find it more masculine, more versatile (monogram looks silly if you ever wear business attire such as a suit) and more durable (leather obviously lasts longer than canvas). The price was pretty cheap too, I assume because of the compact size. Here's a link to the one I have: http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/business-card-holder-lg-taiga-000300

I'll post a picture of the wallet with my stuff in it later so you can see how well everything fits.