New Coach Marine Color....anyone seen it?

I bought the Marine Cooper Drivers with my PCE. I'll take a picture of them against my Steel Blue Rogue tomorrow in daylight to show the difference.
Oops! Crosby Drivers. The colour is much too close for me to consider owning both a Steel Blue and a Marine bag. They aren't identical, but they're in the same family and would serve the same purpose to me.

Reactions: Teagaggle
E1011824-2808-4CAA-AB09-1409A3BBD8AD.jpeg
So maybe it is a darker version of cloud? Coach had a marine color a few years ago that was a dark purple. I'm not surprised they would use the same name for a completely different shade. I hope it is as pretty as it looks in photos, and that they make it in a style I want.

Here is a partial pic of that dark purple Marine color (on left) which is my Rory Satchel...I had posted this pic side by side, originally in the Nomad thread to show how ugly the Loser Aubergine color was on my Nomad (bag on right). Yes, I still own Miss Ugly Loser Aubergine Nomad! — Some of you will remember her! :roflmfao:

Anyway, that was Coach’s “Marine” color in 2015 or so.

Last edited:
View attachment 4030005

Here is a partial pic of that dark purple Marine color (on left) which is my Rory Satchel...I had posted this pic side by side, originally in the Nomad thread to show how ugly the Loser Aubergine color was on my Nomad (bag on right). Yes, I still own Miss Ugly Loser Aubergine Nomad! — Some of you will remember her! :roflmfao:

Anyway, that was Coach’s “Marine” color in 2015 or so.
I thought you returned loser aubergine! I didn't realize you still had her. I bought some towels last year from Macy's in marine color and it is similar to the current marine.

I thought you returned loser aubergine! I didn't realize you still had her. I bought some towels last year from Macy's in marine color and it is similar to the current marine.

No friends wanted her and I never got around to posting her on EBay. Between the extortion Paypal and EBay fees combined, it hardly pays off anymore to sell on EBay, not to mention the shipping shlep! (I know this topic has been covered on TPF regularly.) Then again, she’s a pricey space hog (she’s in her dustbag so I can’t say she’s a dust collector.) :lol:

PS. DId you get a full matching set of the marine towels? I like their Charter Club products, it seems towels and linens are always on sale.

Reactions: tealocean
No friends wanted her and I never got around to posting her on EBay. Between the extortion Paypal and EBay fees combined, it hardly pays off anymore to sell on EBay, not to mention the shipping shlep! (I know this topic has been covered on TPF regularly.) Then again, she’s a pricey space hog (she’s in her dustbag so I can’t say she’s a dust collector.) :lol:

PS. DId you get a full matching set of the marine towels? I like their Charter Club products, it seems towels and linens are always on sale.
I did get a full set. It is the hotel collection Turkish towels. They are really big, soft and fluffy but not that absorbent. DH doesn't like them. I'm hoping that after more washes, they'll become more absorbent.

You should really sell her! Mercari charges 10% without any paypal fee. There are a lot of people making lowball offers, but you can write 'price is firm' in your listing. They have a shipping label, so it will only cost $7 or $9 to ship. Any money you get will be better than having her sit in your closet. Just put her up and let her sit until she sells. Or find a consignment store.

I did get a full set. It is the hotel collection Turkish towels. They are really big, soft and fluffy but not that absorbent. DH doesn't like them. I'm hoping that after more washes, they'll become more absorbent.

You should really sell her! Mercari charges 10% without any paypal fee. There are a lot of people making lowball offers, but you can write 'price is firm' in your listing. They have a shipping label, so it will only cost $7 or $9 to ship. Any money you get will be better than having her sit in your closet. Just put her up and let her sit until she sells. Or find a consignment store.

Those Hotel collection items look so elegant, although i haven’t yet tried them...I’m so happy with my Charter Club products.

Thx for the heads up about Mercari...I’ll google it to learn more because I’ve got quite a few other NWT items to sell! You are correct about ANY money I’d get is better than zero, I’m in no rush either so I’d let her sit and avoid lowball offers, especially if I state “price is firm”. So why is there no Paypal fee — how are sales transacted?

Reactions: tealocean
Those Hotel collection items look so elegant, although i haven’t yet tried them...I’m so happy with my Charter Club products.

Thx for the heads up about Mercari...I’ll google it to learn more because I’ve got quite a few other NWT items to sell! You are correct about ANY money I’d get is better than zero, I’m in no rush either so I’d let her sit and avoid lowball offers, especially if I state “price is firm”. So why is there no Paypal fee — how are sales transacted?
Mercari collects the money. Once the buyer gets it, they rate you, you rate them, and the money is released for you to transfer to your bank. The buyer has to rate you within 3 days, and if they don't, your money is released. They can't return except for not as described. I've sold two items and both sales went smoothly.