New Coach Marine Color....anyone seen it?

So maybe it is a darker version of cloud? Coach had a marine color a few years ago that was a dark purple. I'm not surprised they would use the same name for a completely different shade. I hope it is as pretty as it looks in photos, and that they make it in a style I want.
I remember the legacy marine dark purple as well! That's what I was expecting when hearing this color name but the new version is very nice too! [emoji2]
And then a couple years later they had another marine which is a gorgeous blue. They made a Swagger in that color among other items. I got a Dufflette. I'll try to find an old pic to post.

Reactions: focoach
I really like the Coach 1941 Cooper in Marine! I just finished watching someone on YouTube customize her handbag with My Little Pony fabric stickers, and the bag was a similar color to this Marine. Beautiful, beautiful shade of green-ish blue. I wish it were in a bag that's not so heavy.

Reactions: Sarah03
a chelsea hobo, campus backpack, various small leather goods, theres a card case with it as well. I will try to get some pictures today.
Well stopped by a store really quick while running other errands. They pulled out Chelsea, Saddle 23. It's definitely like a darker cloud color. I disappointed as the pics looked more aqua. Ah well!

Well stopped by a store really quick while running other errands. They pulled out Chelsea, Saddle 23. It's definitely like a darker cloud color. I disappointed as the pics looked more aqua. Ah well!

So the color is more blue than green?

I was hoping the color was similar to the online picture...I was in the market for the Saddle 23 or Cooper.

TIA! :flowers:

Last edited:
Reactions: whateve