New Magnolias Through Aster Alice!

Just got my regular purple mag from AA this morning!!! Sooooo happy! My shade of purple is darker with more blue undertones and I love it. I smells wonderful too. What's even better is I got it for 50% off and this sale is still going on for anyone interested.

rvpooter said:
Just got my regular purple mag from AA this morning!!! Sooooo happy! My shade of purple is darker with more blue undertones and I love it. I smells wonderful too. What's even better is I got it for 50% off and this sale is still going on for anyone interested.

OH! That purple sounds divine!!! Do you have time to take pics for us? Sometimes I love plummy- purples with more berry in it but yours sounds TDF! Congrats:smile:

magnolia2.jpg

Does it look like this? If it does....Damn Girl you hit the jackpot. This was the first color she said it would be, but they came in different. I often wondered if she would sell the sample, and I guess she did.

Pardon me while I kick myself, for not asking her.

I am dying to know if this is it. Congratulations either way, the magnolias are so beautiful. I am always looking for a new color to pop up, one that goes with purple of course.

magnolia2.jpg

Does it look like this? If it does....Damn Girl you hit the jackpot. This was the first color she said it would be, but they came in different. I often wondered if she would sell the sample, and I guess she did.

Pardon me while I kick myself, for not asking her.

I am dying to know if this is it. Congratulations either way, the magnolias are so beautiful. I am always looking for a new color to pop up, one that goes with purple of course.

Thanks Cocolo! I think mine is close to this color, but not quite. I think mine is somewhere between the one AA showed and the one you have. I love it eitherway and I enjoy my new magnolia so much!