New LV Intel

It has been around for a bit. I'm not really in the loop on this bag but was admiring it in store and the SA was wearing one. She said they were originally designed for SAs to wear on the job and clients started asking where they could get one and then they started releasing them for sale.
no wonder! the bag is tiny! and only looks OK on a small petite person.

Actually several weeks ago I complimented a SA she worn the bag better than anyone else I saw. She was like 5'2? a small young asian girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV
I'm so sorry I didn't notice you were asking about the Mini Pochette! The interior is brown, the same as the regular Mini Pochette.

I think the price of the Clemence with the penguin is €430 (if I'm not mistaken)

I am surprised the penguin mini pochette would have brown interior since the canvas is damier ebene and that always has red interior. Hmmmmm......

So recently I have been hearing rumors about Louis Vuitton doing away with canvas, has anyone else heard this? I was in a boutique earlier this week but my usual SA wasn't there so I didn't have the chance to ask BUT on youtube one of my favorite youtubers within the luxury community said that apparently they are just cutting back on how many of one canvas piece have have in store. Has anyone else heard this? Btw the youtuber mentioned is luxmommy..