NEW Louis Vuitton Catalogue...

Thanks for sharing these pics biancaboo ! Love the "Le Catalogue". Is it true that at the end of it there is a piece of information regarding the new service proposed by Louis Vuitton, the possibility to special order a custom painting Keepall or Speedy (soft-sided leather goods) and pics of these possibilities (stripes, initials, motifs ...) ? Thanks again for your great contribution.
+++ R.L.

ughh...im so jealous that i dont have the new catalogue!

last time i was at the toronto store, i asked the s.a. if i could have one, and he told me that lv no longer produces the paper catalogue, that they come out with new products too frequently to put it in print. he also said the closest thing i would get to a current product list is eluxury.com :confused1:

why do some of these sales associates not know anything?:mad:

can anyone scan the catalogue for me? r there alot of pages? :shame:

Le Catalogue has tons of pages, so no, I don't think anyone will be able to scan it for you. You can go to the LV store and request one - it has a goldish color. However, the LV store might charge for it - I bought an older catalogue a couple of years ago from the LV 800 phone number and they charged me $10 USD. But later on, my SA would just give me the catalogue for free. I asked recently about the new catalogue and my SA said that her store only got 3 of the new catalogues, so they're using it as the store reference books. She didn't have any extra catalogues to give out but hoped that more would come in later.... oh well!!! Several people on tPF have received the new catalogue, so I guess it just depends on availability at the particular store where you shop.

Forgot to mention that the pictures in the catalogue are actually illustrations/drawings of the individual bags and also show the measurements but they are not "real" pics.

Le Catalogue has tons of pages, so no, I don't think anyone will be able to scan it for you. You can go to the LV store and request one - it has a goldish color. However, the LV store might charge for it - I bought an older catalogue a couple of years ago from the LV 800 phone number and they charged me $10 USD. But later on, my SA would just give me the catalogue for free. I asked recently about the new catalogue and my SA said that her store only got 3 of the new catalogues, so they're using it as the store reference books. She didn't have any extra catalogues to give out but hoped that more would come in later.... oh well!!! Several people on tPF have received the new catalogue, so I guess it just depends on availability at the particular store where you shop.

Forgot to mention that the pictures in the catalogue are actually illustrations/drawings of the individual bags and also show the measurements but they are not "real" pics.

ohh.. haha..:shame: ok! ill see if i can get it but i doubt so im not gona mk a purchase at the store.. rite? oh btw.. thks, i saw e pic of the neverfull diamer. hmm.. im not sure im into it but the red interior is nice.. hehe.. for the pricing, is it more ex than the monogram neverfull?