New Jewelry!

Kstyle - Both of my pieces are in "black" - don't know why Coach is calling it this since there is no black anywhere on them; the other color option according to my SA was "multicolor". Don't ask me why they're labelled so strangely :confused1:

Maybe you want to call JAX and verify that black is indeed the one you want. I think it is ...

Poddygirl, I typed in Daphne on the website and called Jax and the bracelets show up, yours shows up as multi color with the white lock and charms and then there's one that shows up as black and is called black. So I don't know. I am after the one like yours, but can't figure out why its called multi color and its white, unless maybe they are still trying to get the bugs out on line, since its not listed under jewelry yet.

Hi again - I just called my SA (as my receipts are at home and I can't check them) and he verified that both items were ordered in "black". I think the website is working out some quirks as the products really haven't officially launched yet. In the future I think that bracelet will be available in multicolor, sort of like the medallion necklace and bracelet combo which was out recently. Why they are calling it black when the enamel charms are white I have no idea. Hope this helps :yes:

Thanks Poddygirl for your help. It's such a beautiful bracelet, I may settle for any color I can get. Have you worn it yet, is it comfortable? Oh, and are the charms stationary or do they move around. In other words, they don't look like they are linked to stay in one place as normal charm bracelets do, so will they end up bunch together in one spot?

Thanks Poddygirl for your help. It's such a beautiful bracelet, I may settle for any color I can get. Have you worn it yet, is it comfortable? Oh, and are the charms stationary or do they move around. In other words, they don't look like they are linked to stay in one place as normal charm bracelets do, so will they end up bunch together in one spot?

There should be only one color per style number!