New items on Coach.com that you are "feeling"

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
I like the Ergo Pebbled leather tote in black (could this be my elusive everyday black bag?- I have to see if I can get over the dogleash closure), or maybe the hobo (but I REALLY want legacy lining darn it!), or course a multitude of the heritage pink things, and oh if only the Brigit were actually pink and not a coral-y color! (still probably wouldn't get but one could admire), the scarf-framed wristlet- so cute and Valentinesy, the Heritage scarves, the dragonfly keyfob, and the turnlock cardigan (although it's not available in my size :Push:smile:. I think that about covers it :roflmfao:. Of course this is all wishful thinking even without my ban as I would need a few grand to cover all of this :nuts:

I LOVE the Brennen sunglasses & will probably get them during PCE if they look good on me.

I think the dragonfly keyfob is adorable & love the ponytail heritage stripe scarf.

Other than that I do like all the pebbled ergos, but I don't need one right now. The bamboo is really pretty!

And of course I :heart: the heritage line :yes:

I really want a Heritage Large tote in the green......my DH plays baseball every summer for a team whose main color is green, and I always coordinate my bag to their uniforms, LOL. How silly is that!! But the coated canvas would also be useful at a ballfield :yes:. Or maybe I'm just trying to justify a new bag LOL.

^

That's a great idea! And the green is :love:

If I had the extra $ I'd buy a medium to bring to games because the coated canvas rocks. My large is too big - but I'm talking about for Yankee games - hate having anything more than I really need at the stadium!

I really want a Heritage Large tote in the green......my DH plays baseball every summer for a team whose main color is green, and I always coordinate my bag to their uniforms, LOL. How silly is that!! But the coated canvas would also be useful at a ballfield :yes:. Or maybe I'm just trying to justify a new bag LOL.

Either way works for me :lol: