New items on Coach.com that you are "feeling"

This is me too! I've decided when I've lost 50 lbs (4 pounds to date!! yay!) I can splurge and get a leather Leigh or 06 Leg Shoulder Bag. (long ways off)

Now.. if I can only figure out a way for that silly patentleatherergohobo in POND

Congrats on the four pounds. I have lost a total of 11 pounds in a month. Im very excited about that. My first goal is to get to 169. Thats when DH is buying me the purse. I have 60 pounds to lose total but I will get there and you will too.

:heart: I am feeling the LEGACY LEATHER BRIDGIT CLUTCH in rose and the silver platinum one. And the Leather Legacy pocket flap. Also, the scarf print top handle pouch. I won't get all of them but I'd like to at least get the one in rose.

I saw the Bridget Macy's yesterday and it was TDF in pink!!

The heritage large tote.. of course!! Too cute!

The legacy framed french purse in ROSE!! OMG.. MUST HAVE.. :biggrin:

The heart oblong scarf.. with the hearts.. so cute..

and I love all the butterfly keycharms/chains!! :biggrin:

I like the Legacy Thompson Hobo in Ivory, the Heritage Stripe ponytail scarf in Pink, the Spring Sunburst scarf, and the Hamptons Turnlock Wristlet in black.

I like a lot of the accessories....scarves, keyfobs, even a few wristlets. I'm holding out for the REAL spring stuff (since this is "early spring"?).

Luckily for me, I don't feel the NEED for any bags.

well have been thinking bout a white bag, thought about the pebbled leather but then when i see the price I cant justify 358$ when i can get the same bag( not pebbled leather) for 188$

So for the moment i'm thinking the pink signature tote that another member had with the zipper at the top and a carly, perhaps even a hertiage satchel just not sure what color yet.

Wow, I think I'm probably the only one that likes the heritage stripe satchel in khaki/white that I just ordered, I've looked at all the threads and I have seen maybe a handful of people that like it... I've seen it in real life, the red XL satchel, but not the khaki/white (well in the medium I have), I hope I'll still like it once I pick it up from the store!

^I like the white but I'm just not about to spend hundreds of dollars on coated canvas...
Yeah thats what i felt too, BUT when i went into the actual store and saw the satchel... WOW.. its just different... a different look but very chic... and plus white will accessorize w/a lot of things in the spring/summer since i'm always outdoors, so it will be easy to clean...