New Iridescent RM is on it's way!

Staxx

Dec 29, 2016
I have two new Iridescent RM on it's way! Very excited but because I live in semi rural Australia I'm going to be waiting a little while sadly (I have zero patience!). I have a NWT Love cross body with iridescent hardware coming from off eBay and an iridescent Mini MAC that I haven't really seen anywhere that I got off the RM website, I hope it's beautiful! I'll share pictures here when I get it if you guys want?

Oh and these are my first RM bags!

This is the iridescent MAC photo from the website:
irimac.png

Last edited:
Please do share your pictures! This one has caught my eye on the website and I was wondering what it would look like in rl :biggrin: Thanks, I hope you enjoy your new bags

Last edited:
Please do share your pictures! This one has caught my eye on the website and I was wondering what it would look like in rl :biggrin: Thanks, I hope you enjoy your new bags

I'm also on the verge of buying the irredecent moto mini , I see you have the MAB tote mini in the same color .. where can I find more pix of this color or your bag ?! Do other people have it too ?? TIA!

I was curious about this one too, but I hesitated to get it on the sale because I have a feeling that the patent might start peeling over time :sad: A lot of people who got the iridescent had this problem.. So I just got MAB Camera Bag in Metallic Pink.

But don't worry, I'm sure yours will be gorgeous! :heart: Please post it when you receive it!

Thanks! It says it has been shipped so I'll stare at my mail box until it arrives and then take photos ASAP!

The website does say genuine leather but I have seen a few bags incorrectly labelled so I suppose we'll have to wait and see on that front. Hope it doesn't start cracking/peeling in places that get a lot of movement like some of the RM iridescent bags I've seen have been prone to do :sad:

Reactions: rockstarmish
I'm always attracted to iridescent bags {hence my thread on the hardware!} and I always enjoy staring at them, but I never end up following through and actually purchasing them because I'm always afraid the coating may end up cracking/peeling/fading... Kudos to you for being brave enough to see for yourself how they hold up! {And definitely do share pictures, if you can, once you get your beauties}

I was curious about this one too, but I hesitated to get it on the sale because I have a feeling that the patent might start peeling over time :sad: A lot of people who got the iridescent had this problem.. So I just got MAB Camera Bag in Metallic Pink.

But don't worry, I'm sure yours will be gorgeous! :heart: Please post it when you receive it!

Similar taste in bags! How are you liking your MAB camera bag? I've been eyeing the gold, but I'm ALSO afraid the metallic leather may be delicate...

I'm always attracted to iridescent bags {hence my thread on the hardware!} and I always enjoy staring at them, but I never end up following through and actually purchasing them because I'm always afraid the coating may end up cracking/peeling/fading... Kudos to you for being brave enough to see for yourself how they hold up! {And definitely do share pictures, if you can, once you get your beauties}

Similar taste in bags! How are you liking your MAB camera bag? I've been eyeing the gold, but I'm ALSO afraid the metallic leather may be delicate...

Oh Hey! Awesome we have similar taste in bags! :smile: I just ordered the MAB one 2 days ago. I haven't received it yet, but I already have the 4 zip Moto camera bag in hologram and I LOVE it! I've been eyeing the pink metallic since it's debut on IG, and when I saw it on sale and I get an email from RM for an additional 30% discount with the code. I pulled the trigger! From $175 to $99.. A double sale!
I was thinking about the metallic leather too, but I have two other RMs with metallic leather and it's still in great condition, and if it fades it would look like that metallic distressed look which I like too, so it's a win win for me. GUNMETAL + PINK METALLIC= TDF :heart:

Reactions: smokeandmirrors
Oh Hey! Awesome we have similar taste in bags! :smile: I just ordered the MAB one 2 days ago. I haven't received it yet, but I already have the 4 zip Moto camera bag in hologram and I LOVE it! I've been eyeing the pink metallic since it's debut on IG, and when I saw it on sale and I get an email from RM for an additional 30% discount with the code. I pulled the trigger! From $175 to $99.. A double sale!
I was thinking about the metallic leather too, but I have two other RMs with metallic leather and it's still in great condition, and if it fades it would look like that metallic distressed look which I like too, so it's a win win for me. GUNMETAL + PINK METALLIC= TDF :heart:

Mhm! If I'm not mistaken you also have a Love Crossbody in Magenta, don't you? I seem to remember you helped me out when I was looking up opinions on whether to purchase it last year...So we do indeed have similar tastes! Ahhh, which other metallic leathers do you have? I'm always hesitant purchasing them because I've seen terrible outcomes with flaking on used RM... Gunmetal + pink is indeed lovely. Would you mind sharing pictures once you get yours? {Are we hijacking the thread?...Sorry OP. :heart:}

Mhm! If I'm not mistaken you also have a Love Crossbody in Magenta, don't you? I seem to remember you helped me out when I was looking up opinions on whether to purchase it last year...So we do indeed have similar tastes! Ahhh, which other metallic leathers do you have? I'm always hesitant purchasing them because I've seen terrible outcomes with flaking on used RM... Gunmetal + pink is indeed lovely. Would you mind sharing pictures once you get yours? {Are we hijacking the thread?...Sorry OP. :heart:}
YES! I remember! Good to hear from you! Hope all is well!
I have the metallic navy and metallic turquoise mini mac :smile:
I will share the pictures for sure! I just checked the tracking and I'm pissed. Is it normal that UPS still hasn't picked up my parcel from RM after 2 days? WTF. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? I've never experienced this.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 272
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 275
Reactions: smokeandmirrors
I have two new Iridescent RM on it's way! Very excited but because I live in semi rural Australia I'm going to be waiting a little while sadly (I have zero patience!). I have a NWT Love cross body with iridescent hardware coming from off eBay and an iridescent Mini MAC that I haven't really seen anywhere that I got off the RM website, I hope it's beautiful! I'll share pictures here when I get it if you guys want?

Oh and these are my first RM bags!

This is the iridescent MAC photo from the website:
View attachment 3559610

Hi OP :smile:

When you ordered your bag from RM.com, did they ship your order out right away? I'm trying to think why mine isn't even in UPS yet. Thanks!

When you ordered your bag from RM.com, did they ship your order out right away? I'm trying to think why mine isn't even in UPS yet. Thanks!
I ordered mine on the 28th and it said it had shipped on the 1st of Jan, tracking thing hasn't said anything since. I just assumed it's because I live in Australia and they might still be busy catching up after Christmas.

I ordered a bag on 12/28 and they shipped on 12/29 with a tracking number. Sometimes I know the tracking isn't always up to date (speaking in general from different websites I've ordered from). I would give it a day and see if tracking info appears.

So a bit of an update, I received the Love but sadly it'll be going back to the seller on eBay because the bag had damage that the seller hadn't shown in the listing ):

The Mini MAC however is gorgeous and I'm so glad I brought it! It's one of those bags that look much better in person than in photos, the colour shift is awesome and it's more green normally which I tried to capture in the photos! I'm not a fan of how some part of the bag like on the strap are wrinkly but I'm willing to let that slide because it's such a pretty bag and I got it for such a good price!

Also, it looks like there are marks on the bag but they're either finger prints which are easily wiped off or the camera making reflections on the bag look weird.

20170112_150138-1.jpg 20170112_150235-1.jpg Snapchat-1658273180.jpg 20170112_150556.jpg 20170112_150519.jpg 20170112_150454.jpg 20170112_145858.jpg