New Hermes Bag: 2018 24/24 Bag

No issues except you need to find your way to close it. this is a bit trickier than the Kelly, but I hold the lower panel (where the closure sits) to „thread“ it through the top panel. Hope this makes sense!

Got it! Thanks so much [emoji120]. Do you have the olive green color combo? It’s gorgeous and the size looks like the 29? I assume this size is good for daily use? How about the strap- is it comfortable and long enough to wear cross body or would a different strap be better for that? Appreciate your input!

Reactions: marzipanchen
Got it! Thanks so much [emoji120]. Do you have the olive green color combo? It’s gorgeous and the size looks like the 29? I assume this size is good for daily use? How about the strap- is it comfortable and long enough to wear cross body or would a different strap be better for that? Appreciate your input!
Sorry for my short reply. Yes my bag is indeed the vert olive/vert bronze combo in 29. i am smitten with the bag, it is perfect for everyday use, roomy yet not too big. The strap is too short to be worn crossbody, I wear the bag either on my shoulder (love it, and I an no shoulder bag person at all!) or hand held.
I had come to the store to pick up my K32 but was super happy to be offered this gem instead :smile:

Sorry for my short reply. Yes my bag is indeed the vert olive/vert bronze combo in 29. i am smitten with the bag, it is perfect for everyday use, roomy yet not too big. The strap is too short to be worn crossbody, I wear the bag either on my shoulder (love it, and I an no shoulder bag person at all!) or hand held.
I had come to the store to pick up my K32 but was super happy to be offered this gem instead :smile:

Thank you for the info!! It’s such a gorgeous combo [emoji813]️. Is this color still available? I have a friend in Paris right now and I’m asking if she can find me one. I was there in November and they were sold out. Hope she gets lucky!

Reactions: Stansy
Thank you for the info!! It’s such a gorgeous combo [emoji813]️. Is this color still available? I have a friend in Paris right now and I’m asking if she can find me one. I was there in November and they were sold out. Hope she gets lucky!
This combo has just hit the stores, and my bag was the first 29 they had received. Good luck!