New Hermes Bag: 2018 24/24 Bag

Also posted this in the Asians and H thread, which I love thanks to the marvelous posters who keep up to date with the eye candy. She has the smaller version

Princessyahrini from instagram

8be56ee93ce23b7f3f191225c678e32b.jpg

c27e63d1aec02678cf0e21365a50aa41.jpg

Does anyone know the price difference in USD between the 29cm in full leather vs the tiny strip of croc? I tried searching and couldn’t find it anywhere. Can’t get the Jaune Ambré color out of my mind. Thanks for your help [emoji169]

Oh boy. This is why this forum is dangerous! I love the blue with barenia strap and the croc one. Yikes!!! I was waiting for a B30 but this is a viable alternative. I wonder how readily available the new styles are in the US?

Oh boy. This is why this forum is dangerous! I love the blue with barenia strap and the croc one. Yikes!!! I was waiting for a B30 but this is a viable alternative. I wonder how readily available the new styles are in the US?

I think it might be a while. Someone claims to have seen a person with the mini lindy already, but I don't think any of these new styles/combos are out yet. It doesn't hurt to tell your SA you are interested though. I love that strap too.

I think it might be a while. Someone claims to have seen a person with the mini lindy already, but I don't think any of these new styles/combos are out yet. It doesn't hurt to tell your SA you are interested though. I love that strap too.

Thanks for the reply! I'm trying to get to the store this week so will see if I can get an ETA and add this to my list!

Reactions: 880