New Gucci to be here shortly!

Well, maybe today...for sure tomorrow, as it was 70 miles away in Memphis at last tracking.

I've been looking for the perfect bag that I LOVED, not just liked. I found it in the 2007 Gucci Spring/Summer line. Does anybody have this one? The anticipation of seeing it IRL is killing me!! :~)

http://www.styledrops.com/handbags-17527.html

How is styledrops? I found their customer service to be a bit rude, so I took my USD elsewhere. :smile:

^^^ Actually, I was impressed with styledrops in every way, but I ordered online and didn't talk to customer service. The box they packaged the purse in could have survived a plane crash. I had never heard of styledrops and couldn't even figure out how I got on their site. I was frantically looking on gucci.com, saks.com, etc. and none of them had this bag. I posted on the "bags, bags, bags" section and asked if they were okay. Megs (and others) said they were definitely legit.

Now that I think about it, someone else asked about styledrops that same site that night, so they may advertise on here. ?? Anybody know? I was on tPF and then suddenly was on styledrops, so that could be why.

Did you have a really bad experience with them?