New Gucci Psychedelic Collection!

noloc45

Dec 18, 2019
So my fiance and I were just walking around the mall yesterday and we didnt want to go into Gucci (or any store) because we are leaving for London/Paris on Friday and saving our money to shop there.

But as we passed by the Gucci store we saw this new collection!

I got the card holder and she got the round shoulder bag! My fiance and I both love pink so although the mens selection is black, I still got the card holder to match her round shoulder bag. Her bag has pink leather trim and pink interior.

The Ace sneakers are suuuuper sweet! Black leather interior and pink outside (leather trim and soles) with the psychedelic pattern. The mens version is black trim.

Our SA quickly ran to us and told us she was sorry but wasnt allowed to tell anyone.

She said only 2 stores have received them. I cant validate that but I know its not even on the website!

Attachments

• 20200210_105135.jpg
    20200210_105135.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 449
  • 20200210_105152.jpg
    20200210_105152.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 449
Oh... Normally this would be a little too much for me - but I really like the card holder! I'll have to check in on my local store. Thanks for this reconn!

I just bought the cardholder. It’s so cute! I needed a card holder for my Gucci collection anyway. Lol I can’t believe I saw it and wanted it right away. I usually do more calculated spending /sighs