New Gucci Psychedelic Collection!

I live a couple of blocks from the special all-purple disco Gucci pop-up and it’s so cool. They are only selling the psychedelic line and have everything from basketballs to hoods to luggage. :tup:

I wish the Gucci would just stay. We also had the Virgil Abloh for LV neon orange boutique pop-up (the entire LV store was neon orange and only sold LE’s) and when it ended, they demolished the building. :eek:

Loving this range in the men's bags atm.
The colours are wonderful and so vibrant (compared to the old LV multicolour)

This one is so versatile and its the smaller version of the "medium" duffle. I wouldn't really consider a 50cm duffle to be medium sized!
View attachment 4732482

I traveled to Europe right when it came out. In The Europe I dropped into a disco pop up store and they had a nice duffel and backpack in GREEN. Instead of the black background, it was this nice green color. Super sweet.

I live a couple of blocks from the special all-purple disco Gucci pop-up and it’s so cool. They are only selling the psychedelic line and have everything from basketballs to hoods to luggage. :tup:

I wish the Gucci would just stay. We also had the Virgil Abloh for LV neon orange boutique pop-up (the entire LV store was neon orange and only sold LE’s) and when it ended, they demolished the building. :eek:

Would have love to have seen the LV store! Did you take any pics?