New Green Ombre Chain Mandeville

So tomorrow I'm going to wear my HL Varsity Cardigan with a plain green tee underneath. Can u imagine some navy jeans and a Green Ombre Chain MARLEY HILL?!?!?!?! :wtf:

Gwen is really starting to PI$$ me OFF with not making every bag style in every print!!! I guess I could settle for an Exeter or Montego....wait!!! They don't have those either!!!!!

Arrrrgh!!! :hysteric:I really hope it's just a "delay". And I guess I have time since they won't be going on sale for some months still. BUT, if anyone happens to see an Exeter, Montego or :love: Marley Hill :love: in the Ombre Green Chain in their local Nordies please, pretty please take a pic so I can have something to look forward to!!!

Thanks,
Knasarae

Oh yeah, forgot the pics of the cardigan. :shame:

attachment.php

attachment.php

You would look so cute in that outfit with a green ombre chain bag to complete the look! I second the wanting of pics of an exeter! I should call up my sa to see if he can locate one.......:graucho:

Do i feel another 'dear gwen' letter coming on knaz:sos:!?

Oh and i love love love your cardi! It is soooo cute! I wish i could get one, but i'm reeeaally not good with white, anything! lol. No matter how hard i try NOT to get anything on it i always do:shame:.

Yes, definitely another Dear Gwen. And please put lots of exclamaition points at the end!!! lol

I know what you mean about the white....which is why I hesitated on it for so long. But now I'm glad I did because I got it on sale, lol.

I love it Knaz..i have been watching a tee to..I want it at just the right price. Did you get a good deal? I was the most popular chick at work when I wore my HL jacket. I got all the what is that? What does it say? What does it mean? DO you like her? Her music? DAMN, I do!

Yes, I think I got a good deal. Both shirts were $20 off and then I got another 10-15% (can't remember) off with the rep code. I think HL runs very true to size. I am 5'5'', size 8 right now (hopefully a 6 by the summer!) and I wear a M unless I want it roomy and then I opt for L. I got the cardigan in a L because I want to be able to wear turtlenecks under it in the winter time.

cool! I put my first item up on ebay for sale and it ends in 3 hours..the buyer that did the last bid sends me an email asking me if the last bidder can get it because she has to buy a plane ticket and doesnt have the money for the bag right now! WHAT! you wait until 3 hours before it ends after you placed the high bid. I am so pissed. What do I do?

Well technically she's obligated but if she doesn't have the money she won't pay you anyway. I'd just cancel her bid and note that she asked to retract. Your call though.

And yes! That tee is sassy! You'd look so cute in it brick!

Yes, I think I got a good deal. Both shirts were $20 off and then I got another 10-15% (can't remember) off with the rep code. I think HL runs very true to size. I am 5'5'', size 8 right now (hopefully a 6 by the summer!) and I wear a M unless I want it roomy and then I opt for L. I got the cardigan in a L because I want to be able to wear turtlenecks under it in the winter time.

Thanks for the info..I'm checking out karmaloop now and they have some really cute stuff.
I think you mentioned you owned some Tokidoki clothing? do they fit true to size as well?
thanks !